Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mr. Cutter's Word of the Day™

Bonjour ~Mr. Cutter~

Today's word of the day is:

CRAFTY < > CRAFTING:  An example of me being "Crafty".

Back from barking at everything!
 An example of Mom "Crafting".
These are all postage stamps from around the world on Scrabble™ tiles.

Hi Gloss applied.

A new batch of tiles ready to go.  One is not an actual postage stamp.  Want to guess which one?

This one is just card stock.
Nice huh.
Not the same way I'd spend my day, but I did need a nap or more.

Adieu ~Mr. Cutter~

3 comments:

  1. Those lil dealios look neato. But whut duz she do with em when they're all dried an stuff?

    They look good fur lil doggies to chew on.
    Jus sayin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sends to our friends in Arizona and they become jewelry.
      NO dog chewing allowed.

      Delete
  2. My momma are into dat craftin stuff too - it are nice when I needs a nap, BOL!

    ReplyDelete