Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mr. Cutter's Irish Words of the Day©.

Bonjour ~Mr. Cutter~

Today's Irish Words of the Day are in honor of St. Patrick's Day.  Where everyone has to wear some green or get licked by a dog.

BOG:  This is what happens to our backyard when it rains for days and days in a row.  Sometimes ducks even land and splash around in the bog if it stays long enough.

HOOLIGAN:  That would be me up at the top of the hill fence barking at the neighbor dog.

BLARNEY:  What Mom says I am full of asking to go outside just one more time.

LUCK O' THE IRISH:  Losing my bark collar while I was on a Stayvacation and Mom was at the beach.  Score!

Adieu ~Mr. Cutter~

Sorry for the late post, someone forgot to hit the publish button!  BOL.


3 comments:

  1. I finks me and Finley are definitely hooligans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep hooligans fur sure!! Right regular sleeveens we are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure are supportive of their vowels aren't they!

      Delete